CT


Born and raised in Chicago, IL and currently hailing from Hollywood, California one listen to "Girls Be Like" and you'll find out CT is not your average aspiring recording artist. Not only is he a quadruple threat (rapper, singer, model, and producer) music is in his blood, going back as far as 6 generations says the upcoming artist. "When I was 5 yrs old I remember being around my aunts and cousins who were singers in the late 80's to early 90's" Seeing them perform and belt out high notes inspired me to be where I am today, them being entertainers had a big impact on why I chose to be an entertainer. They made it look so easy and I knew in my heart I could do it also so sky's the limit.

CT always had music in him at an early age but was too shy to bring it out, "While all my friends were hanging out and playing outside I was inside my room writing songs" laughs CT. Not only was songwriting and music a big part of his life growing up but it was his way to escape things around him. If there was ever problems going on in the household where he lived or things happening all too fast around him you can bet he was in his bedroom penning another hit.

"I wasn't even ready to come out musically when I did! It always came natural to be I just never had the courage to do it, My friend passing away in my arms back in 2001 made that decision for me. She was always around me pushing for me to go forward with my talent and show the world what I was capable of" The day that she passed he did just that, "I wanted to fulfill her last wish and I'm glad that I did, I know she's watching over me smiling"

Music is his heart and there's nothing in this world that will come before it. A singer first and rapper second CT is ready to take the world by storm keep your eyes and ears open, If you blink for just one second you could miss all that this upcoming artist has to offer.

0 Comments -- Click Here To Comment!:

Post a Comment

TheFutureOfRnb © 2009 ¦¦ Disclaimer ¦¦ HiStats ¦¦ Powered By Blogger

Back to TOP