LOGAN CHAPMAN



Heres Another Hot New Artist Exclusive To TheFutureOfRnb!
With 2 Must Have Tracks To Start With This Guys Gotta Be Good!
So Take A Listen And Lemme Know What You Think!

When Did You Know That Music Was What You Wanted To Do With Your Life?

I first started recording when i was 14. (Im 18 now). As the years started progressing i started getting more positive feedback on my music. Pretty soon people all over were telling me how talented i was and from there on i thought maybe i could make a career of it. Theres no better feeling in the world than making something out of nothing but thoughts and ideals.


Artist History?

Im 18 years old. Live in Iowa,Louisiana. Been recording since age of 14. Working on an album entitled "HelloGoodbye".


How, do you think, does the internet (or mp3) change the music industry?

If it wasn't for the internet you definately would not be jamming to my songs right now. lol.


Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes i either want to sign or start my own independent label.


Do You Play Live?

Never have, kind of shy, but once i break out of that shell i will be in a town near you!! haha

Your Influences?

Anyone who respects and puts there full effort into the craft of music.

Favorite Artists At The Moment? (Unsigned or Signed)

Jerimih and Jay Sean, along with my boy Young G!

Anything Else?

Check me out. I make beatz too! :)
Artist Page



0 Comments -- Click Here To Comment!:

Post a Comment

TheFutureOfRnb © 2009 ¦¦ Disclaimer ¦¦ HiStats ¦¦ Powered By Blogger

Back to TOP