July 6th 2009 Part 1



Andre Meritt - Found $$

Kid Cudi - Song Medly $$$
6 mins of kid cudi freestyling on UK radio!

Jae Millz feat Gudda Gudda & T-Streets - My Reality $$$
i kno im late on this song but i posted it just in case...

Bow Wow - I Know Im The Shit $$$

Ron Browz Ft. Oshy-Shes My Homie $$$
whoa this is Ron Browz without autotune!

Rick Ross-Skyline $$

Wale-Pretty Girls $$$\\
sweet song

Bertell-She Want That $$$

Chrishan-O $$$

Chrishan-Give Up On Me $$$

Trey Songz Ft. Mase-I Need A Girl $$$

Shawty Redd & Drumma Boy-I Be Needin My Bread $$$
shawty redd doesnt take music seriously lol

Bishop Lamont Ft. Xzibit-Hallelujah $$$
produced by Dr Dre

0 Comments -- Click Here To Comment!:

Post a Comment

TheFutureOfRnb © 2009 ¦¦ Disclaimer ¦¦ HiStats ¦¦ Powered By Blogger

Back to TOP